Sarvanga means all body parts and dhara means stream. Sarvanga dhara is a treatment process in which comfortably warm medicated oil/milk/butter milk etc.is poured from pitchersin a continuous and delicate stream while massaging, on all parts of the body for 30 minutes to one hour .
Sarvanga dhara raises the energy of a person by activating the five energy centers of the spine.
Disease Indications for Sarvanga Dhara
- Mental tension
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Muscle spasms
- General weakness
- Degenerative diseases like arthritis, spondylosis, motor neuron diseases, etc.
Benefits of Sarvanga Dhara
- Anti-aging, soothing and relaxing therapy
- Acts as a free radical scavenger
- Tone, strengthen and deeply rejuvenate the whole body
- Improves circulation
- Relieves stress & strain
- Relaxes muscles
- Relieves Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Enhances healing of fractures
- Helps to recover from paralysis
- Increases energy, immunity, ojas and longevity
- Induces sleep
- Provides emotional balance