Ayurveda or the Science of Life, is not just a system of medicine but a holistic approach to healing, healthy life and longevity. The main focus of ayurvedic treatment is to treat the patient and not disease, by balancing the imbalanced or vitiated tridosha i.e. vata, pitta and kapha.
After the treatment of patient, it is important to enable optimal physical, sensory, intellectual, psychological and social functional levels of the patient by rehabilitation.
Ayurvedic Rehabilitation Therapies
- Patrapotalasveda/ Jambeerrapindasveda
- Tarpana and Putapaka
- Yoga and Pranayama
Effects of Ayurvedic Rehabilitation
- Reduced symptoms
- Improved blood circulation
- Toned up weak muscles
- Improved activities of daily living
- Relief from pain and edema
- Increased resistance to disease