Karkidaka is the most challenging month in terms of spiritual, mental and physical health. Ayurvedic Karkidaka chikitsa or Rithucharya treatment is aimed for detoxification and beautification of body, mind and soul. Various ayurvedic therapies are performed during this to rejuvenate the whole body.
Importance of Karkidaka Chikitsa
Monsoon season is the time when tridosha aggravates in the body. So it is the ideal time to flush out toxins by Shodhan chikitsa and bring back the balanced tridosha state. In monsoon season all the Tridoshas namely Vata, Pitha, Kapha aggravates the body. It is the ideal time to flush out all impurities, purify the body and to bring back all the tridoshas to balanced state while enhancing the immunity to maintain health.
Karkidaka Chikitsa Treatment includes:
- Karna pooranam
- Karkidaka Kanji
The treatment usually takes 7 to 14 to 21 to 40 days.
Advantages of Karkidaka Chikitsa
- Detoxifies the body by mobilizing and eliminating the toxins through various channels of cleansing
- Enhances and strengthens the immune system
- Improves circulation and increases oxygen and nutrient level in the tissues
- Rejuvenates and refreshes the body
- Reduces weight by breaking down fat deposits and toning the body
- Alleviate all health problems